Owners have made the most complaints about Engine problems, followed by issues with the Fuel System, and Brakes.
Most Common XC60 Complaints
- fuel pump failure
- This Fuel System problem has been made 3 times by 2010 model year owners.
- water leaking in
- This Body problem has been made 2 times by 2011 model year owners.
- premature brake wear
- This Brakes problem has been made 2 times by 2018 model year owners.
- engine shuts down while driving
- This Fuel System problem has been made 2 times by 2017 model year owners.
- polestar software too expensive
- This Engine problem has been made 1 times by 2010 model year owners.
- compressor failure
- This HVAC problem has been made 1 times by 2009 model year owners.
The XC60 has 2 generations. Generations are groups of model years where the vehicles are continuously produced, using similar engineering and shared features. Generation data isn't always cut-and-dry and is often different for different countries. When in doubt, we use North American generation data.
2nd Generation XC60 (2018—2020)
This generation ranks 54th in reliability out of 102 generations.
1st Generation XC60 (2009—2017)
This generation ranks in reliability out of 102 generations.